Jharkhand Shaheed Gram Vikas Yojana:Dear people of Jharkhand, now is the chance of good news for all of you, Jharkhand government has brought a new scheme called Shaheed Gram Vikas Yojana. The main objective of this scheme is to develop the names of those who have been martyred for our country so that their homes After his departure, the people of his house should not have any problem and get a roof to live for them. This is the plan of the Jharkhand government, through this scheme, the villages of the martyrs will develop and they will progress.
Shaheed Village Development Scheme
- The houses of the martyrs will be constructed at a cost of 2.63 lakhs. Its benefits will be available to those who live in raw houses.
- Many tribal freedom fighters’ villages will be developed and their residents will be provided with basic facilities.
136 pucca houses will be constructed. Development in the region was sluggish due to left wing extremism.
- According to the welfare department, the new houses they will build in the village will provide houses with two rooms, a verandah, a bathroom and a toilet.
- The welfare department for the construction of houses will start the construction process itself for the needy.
- Under this scheme, 19 villages of martyrs will be developed.
Housing in these villages will be constructed at the rate of Rs 2.63 lakh.
- This benefit will be given to the families of SC and ST who live in raw housing.
The benefit of this scheme will be given only if the government has not benefited under any of the housing scheme in the last five years.
Shaheed Village Development Plan Objectives
- On September 17, 2017, BJP national president Amit Shah launched the Shaheed Village Development Scheme in village ‘Ulihatu’ of Amar Shaheed Birsa Munda in Khunti district of Jharkhand.
- The objective of this scheme is to develop the villages of the martyrs in which pucca houses, toilets, drains, pure drinking water, education, Anganwadi, electricity etc. will be developed.
- Under this scheme of the Central Government, pucca houses will be built for the people living in kutcha houses at a cost of Rs 2.63 lakh.
- The scheme covers the villages of martyrs and freedom fighters like Amar Shaheed Birsa Munda, Veer Budhu Bhagat, Siddho-Kanhu Murmu and Chand Bhairav, Nilambar-Pitambar etc.