Vijaya Net Banking: Vijaya Bank is one of the famous banks in India. Vijaya Bank account holders can avail a range of services such as fund transfer, bill payment, apply for new debit/credit card, open a new FD/RD account and book tickets without any additional charges or charges. Their mobile number should be registered with Vijaya Bank and account holders can carry out financial transactions at their home or office comfortably.
About Vijaya Bank
Vijaya Bank was established on 23 October 1931 in Mangaluru, Karnataka by the late Shri AB Shetty and other enterprising farmers. The founders aimed to promote banking habits, thrift and entrepreneurship among the farming community of Dakshina Kannada district in the state of Karnataka. In 1958, the bank became a scheduled bank.
Vijaya Bank rapidly grew into a large pan-India bank with the merger of nine smaller banks during 1963-68. The credit for this merger and development goes to Late Shri Mulki Sundar Ram Shetty, the then Chief Executive Officer of the Bank. The bank was nationalized on 15 April 1980. The Bank has created a network of 2031 branches, 13 extension counters and 2001 ATMs as on 31.03.2017 spread over all the States and Union Territories of the country.
|Owner||Government of India|
|Headquarters||41/2, Trinity Circle, M.G. Road,|
BANGALORE , PIN- 560001
|Customer service||18004255885, 18004259992, 18004254066|
|Founded||23 October 1931|
Mangalore, Madras Presidency, British India
|Canara Bank website||https://www.vijayabankonline.in/|
|Services Offered||Fund Transfer, Balance Check, Book online tickets, Making Payments, Opening FD/RD Account etc.|
|Registration Methods||Visit Bank Branch/ATM or register online through Net Banking Portal|
|Online Fund Transfer Methods & Limit||IMPS- ₹ 2 Lakhs|
NEFT- ₹ Nil
RTGS- ₹ Nil
How to Register for Vijaya Bank Net Banking at bank branch?
- Visit Vijaya Bank branch and ask for Net Banking Registration Form (Individual/Corporate banking).
- Fill the form with complete information and submit it to the Vijaya Bank branch officer
- Bank will send an internet banking password to your registered postal address
How to Register Vijaya Net Banking (VNet Banking) Online?
Net banking registration is given by default when you open your account in Vijaya Bank, if you are not registered for Vijaya Bank net banking, follow the steps given below to register online in Vijaya Bank netbanking:
Step 1. Visit the official website of Vijaya Bank. https://www.vijayabankonline.in/
Step 2. Click on the link, ‘New User? Register Here
Step 3. Now you have to enter Debit Card Details, Account Number and Date of Birth/ PAN Number, Captcha Code and any one of the last three transactions done as per your updated passbook.
- An OTP will be sent by the bank on your registered mobile number.
- After that enter One Time Password and set your new User ID, Login Password and Transaction Password.
Now an SMS will be sent by the Bank regarding the confirmation of successful registration on your registered mobile number. Thereafter you can log in after completion of one working day after registration using your User ID and Password.
What are the Features of Vijaya Bank Net Banking?
Following are the features of Vijaya Bank Net Banking (VNet Banking):
- Through Vijaya Bank Net Banking, you can easily do your banking transactions from anywhere.
- Pay taxes like Direct Tax Payment, Indirect Tax Payment, or Commercial Tax Payment.
- Minimum Rs. Submit online with an amount of Rs. 10,000 for a tenure of 7 days to 1 year and a maximum of 5 crores with interest rates as per the terms of the bank.
- Pay your bills and insurance premiums with Vijaya Bank Internet Banking
- Recharge your phone, DTH, electricity bill, gas bill etc.
- Book any type of ticket.
- And shop online.
Vijaya Bank Net Banking offers a wide range of online transactions and information that can help you manage your financial assets better. It is safe and convenient.
Vijaya Bank Net Banking Login Process
Step 1. Visit the Vijaya Bank official website. https://www.vijayabankonline.in/
Step 2: Click on login on the right hand side of the website.
Step 3: Now a page open click on the “Continue to login” button to view the login page.
Step 4: Enter the User ID / Customer ID, After that, Enter the password and click login to enter your Vijaya Bank Net Banking account.
How to Reset Vijaya Bank Net Banking Password?
You can easily reset your Vijaya Bank Net Banking password by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Vijaya Bank
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’ on the login page
- After that enter your new password and then provide your debit card details
- Authenticate using the OTP received on your registered mobile number
Your password will be changed instantly.