Uttar Pradesh Online Marriage Registration:Dear Uttar Pradesh people all dream that we should get married, but in our Hindu religion, we get married as much religion and custom but still we need marriage registration ie certificate.
Now under Hindu marriage registration , the need for new couples to come to office has been abolished and they can get their marriage registered easily from home.
Uttar Pradesh Marriage Registration
Now you must be thinking that it will be easy to register online marriage right from home, can everyone do this?
Required documents for Uttar Pradesh marriage registration
- Both husband and wife should have Aadhaar card and their mobile number should be entered with their Aadhar card.
- It is mandatory for both the husband and wife to have Indian citizenship.
- The person should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The related marriage was held in the territory of Uttar Pradesh or according to the details recorded in the Aadhaar card, the residence of the spouse should be located in the territory of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Guidelines for Uttar Pradesh Hindu Marriage Registration Application Form
- It is mandatory to fill the application form in both Hindi and English languages.
- To fill the application form in Hindi, install “Structure Hindi Typing Tool” , Google Indic Tool or any other Unicode enabled Hindi typing tool or use the attached Hindi keyboard.
- Before filling the application form, do the following preparation-
- New photographs in JPG format less than 40KB size.
- PDF format (maximum 1 MB) of identity certificate, age certificate and residence certificate.
- Please fill in the same address in the residence whose certificates are being uploaded.
- Uploading of photograph, identity certificate, age certificate and residence certificate is necessary.
- If the desired Mohalla / village name is not available in the option of Mohalla / village drop down, then fill the name of that Mohalla / village in the address option.
- After filling the complete details, please thoroughly check the filled-in letter in the preview, if there is any type of error, go to the respective option and correct it once again by checking the complete details in the preview.
- After securing the form completely, the application number and password will be given. Please keep the application form number and password.
- After securing the form completely, the registration fee can be paid online or by going to the concerned office.
- Select the related option for online payment. Online payment is possible only through net banking.
- After payment, take a printout of “Payment Acknowledgment”.
- After filling the application form, registration of the marriage can be done by going to the selected office on any working day (within 30 days of filling) and online fee payment (within 120 days) along with all your original certificates.
Uttar Pradesh marriage online registration | Uttar Pradesh vivah registration form
- Step 1- Candidates have to go to igrsup.gov.in.
- Step 2 – Candidates have to click on the “Application” link
- Step 3 – Candidates with Aadhaar card click on “Application Aadhaar-Based” and those who do not have Aadhaar Card, click on “Application Based Office” link
- Step 4 – Candidates have to click on the “Fill in new application form” link.
- Ch Ran 5 – Candidates have to enter Aadhaar number of husband.
- Step 6 – Candidates click on “Get OTP” button.
- Step 7 – UP Online Marriage Registration Form will open.