UP Chief Minister Yuva Swarozgar Yojana:To overcome the rising unemployment in the country, governments often run many schemes for their states, but if anyone is working very fast on this front, then it is the Uttar Pradesh government. Recently, the state government has launched Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana. Through this scheme, the people of the state will get a chance to build their own business. Financial assistance up to Rs 25 lakh will be given to the applicants to prove eligibility through the scheme. Through the MUKHYAMANTRI YUVA SWAROJGAR YOJANA 2020 , loans will be given to the youth of the state at low interest. So that he can start his business. With the coming of this scheme, people have started applying in large quantities. Now if you also want to apply in this scheme or want to know all the conditions and benefits related to the scheme, then stay on this article till the end.
In order to benefit more and more people of the state through self-employment scheme, self-employment scheme has been placed in two different categories. It is first in the industry sector, in which the applicant can get up to 25 lakh rupees . In the second category, the service sector has been placed. In this , financial assistance up to Rs . 10 lakh will be given to the applicant in the form of loan. Apart from this, 25 percent of the total cost of the project in both the areas will be given as money subsidy , although in the industry it will not be more than 6 lakh 25 thousand, in the service sector this subsidy will not be more than Rs 2 lakh 50 thousand.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana
You must be aware that Uttar Pradesh is the largest state in the country, the gratitude of this place is also much higher than the rest of the states. In such a situation unemployment can increase very fast here. This scheme has been started so that unemployment can be completely controlled in the state and educated people can trade themselves. The main objective of this scheme is to completely eliminate unemployment from the state. Also, more and more employment opportunities have to be created in the state. Due to which the progress of UP and no class of people have to flee in search of work.
MUKHYAMANTRI YUVA SWAROZGAR YOJANA
- This scheme is for every person of the state, that is, anyone can apply for the scheme.
- Through the self-employment scheme, the residents will get an opportunity to establish their own business.
- Up to a maximum of 25 lakh loans can be availed through the scheme at very simple terms and low interest.
- In the Chief Minister Self-Employment Scheme, 21 percent of scheduled caste / tribe youth will get reservation.
- Both men and women can apply under the scheme.
Eligibility and conditions for youth self-employment scheme
- Only residents of Uttar Pradesh will get the benefit of the scheme, that is, it will be mandatory for the applicant to be originally from Uttar Pradesh.
- The minimum age of the applicant has been kept at 18 years, while the maximum age has been fixed at 40 years.
- There should not be any kind of loan already on the person applying in the scheme.
- Only if the applicant is not taking advantage of any other scheme, you will get the benefit of this scheme.
- It is mandatory to have a bank account for application in the scheme.
- If the applicant has been declared a defaulter by any bank or institution, he will not get the benefit of the scheme.
- It must be mandatory for the application to be at least 10 V.
Documents required for MUKHYAMANTRI YUVA SWAROJGAR YOJANA application
- Aadhar Card
- Resident certificate
- Educational qualification certificate
- caste certificate
- Age certificate
- Pan Card
- Ration card
- mobile number
- identity card
- Passport size photo
MUKHYAMANTRI YUVA SWAROJGAR YOJANA ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
- Any resident of Raj who wants to apply in this scheme, first of all must visit the official site associated with this scheme. Whose link is http://www.diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in/
- After clicking on the link, the home page of the site will open in front of you, here you will see the option of Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana. You have to click on this option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, where you will have to click on the option to register for a new registration ID.
- Now a form will appear on your screen and in this way your registration will be done. The application form has to be filled, and the first option is to choose the Chief Minister Self-Employment Scheme.
- Now fill the form and submit it. After this you will receive an email and the rest of the process will be given to you.