Punjab Bhagat Puran Singh Sehat Bima Yojana:The state government of Punjab has launched a cashless health insurance scheme called the Bhagat Puran Singh Sehat Bima Yojana for Blue Card Holders (BCH) families of Punjab . Under this scheme, the government also provides for Rs. 50,000 per family per year and accidental death and permanent disability. Bhagat Puran Singh will be covered under the Border Insurance Scheme. The scheme includes 28.05 lakh Blue Card Holder (BCH) families who will be able to avail cashless medical facility up to Rs 50,000 in 214 government and 216 private hospitals in the state.
Punjab Bhagat Puran Singh Health Insurance Scheme
Eight thousand traders will get the benefit of Bhagat Puran Singh Health Insurance Scheme. Apart from this, master cards have been distributed to the farmers under Bhagat Puran Singh Health Insurance Scheme. At the same time, traders with annual turnover less than one crore will be given the benefit of this scheme.
Benefits of Bhagat Puran Singh Health Insurance Scheme
- The government benefits the Blue Card Holder (BCH) families to marginal farmers and construction workers and small traders under this health insurance scheme.
- The government provides Rs 50,000 per family per year under the Cashless Health Insurance Smart Card `5 lakh per person per family in the case of death and permanent disability is covered under the Aata Dal Scheme.
- The scheme provides the benefit of one day pre-hospitalization and 5 days post-hospitalization and covers earlier conditions.
- Beneficiaries will get cashless medical treatment in listed government and private hospitals in Punjab.
- The scheme is free to the beneficiaries as the state government pays the entire premium to the insurance company as a registration fee of Rs 30 per family, which will be paid directly by the beneficiary.
- There is also a provision for transport allowance of Rs 100 every time you are admitted to the hospital, whose annual maximum limit is Rs 1000.
- Which will be provided by the hospital to the beneficiary at the time of discharge in cash.
Bhagat Puran Singh Health Insurance Scheme Eligibility
- Applicant must be resident of Punjab State.
- Applicant family must be a Blue Card holder (BCH) in Punjab.
- There are marginal farmers, construction workers and small traders under this scheme.
Documents required for Bhagat Puran Singh Health Insurance Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Resident proof
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- Blue card holder
Bhagat Puran Singh Health Cashless Insurance Scheme online application
- For details regarding the previously granted to be Kerna on website on click will |
- Then click on the application form.
- Download and fill all the details.
- Click on submit button.
Bhagat Puran Singh Cashless Insurance Scheme Offline Application
- The applicant has to go to a government hospital or private hospital affiliated to this insurance scheme.
- One can contact the health officer concerned with the district / taluka in Punjab.
Applicant can visit Gram Panchayat in the village.