Prime objective of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020:Under the Prime Minister Kisan Tractor Scheme , the Modi government will provide subsidy to the farmers of the country. If the farmer wants to get a farmer’s farmyard, then he can get it from the government’s plan at a subsidy of 20% to 50%. Where is the Modi government that by 2020 the income of farmers will double. That is why the Modi government is rolling out new schemes for farmers. Which will double the income of the farmers. If you are a farmer, you can take advantage of this scheme. For this, you have to read the entire article. And know how to take advantage of the scheme.
Prime objective of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020
In the financial year 2020-2021, the Modi government has started this scheme for small and marginal farmers. The government believes that the number of small and marginal farmers in the country is high. They have problems in farming and they do not get the price of mandis due to lack of resources. If the farmer has the resources, his economic condition will improve. And their income will also increase. If the farmer takes a new tractor, he will get 20 to 50% subsidy.
Prime Minister Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020 important things
- This scheme has been implemented all over the country or farmers of any state can take advantage of this scheme.
- This scheme has been started for small and marginal farmers of the country.
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme has been launched for marginal and small farmers.
- The government will give subsidy only on purchasing new farmers’ tractors. There is no subsidy on the old tractors.
- Related portals of the scheme will be made for different states. On which you can apply online
- You can also apply offline for the scheme.
- You can also apply for the scheme by visiting your nearest CSC center.
Key conditions for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme
- The same farmer will get benefit on the tractor who has not bought any tractor in the last 7 years.
- The subsidy amount will come in the bank account of the farmer.
- Women farmers can also take advantage of this scheme
- Beneficiary farmer or women farmer should have land only then they will get the benefit of the scheme.
- The farmer can take the tractor of any horsepower.
Important documents of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme
- The beneficiary farmer should have arable land.
- The beneficiary farmer should have an Aadhaar card.
- Beneficiary farmer should have complete documents of land
- Beneficiary farmer has an identity certificate such as voter ID card / PAN card / passport / Aadhaar card / driving license
- Bank account passbook with beneficiary farmer
- Mobile number with the beneficiary farmer
- Passport size photo of the beneficiary farmer
How to apply online / offline in Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020
Friends, I will tell you how you can apply online or offline for the central government scheme. We have given the list of the necessary documents for the application. Before applying, you need to see the necessary documents.
How to apply for the scheme online / List of portals to apply for the states
You can apply for the scheme by going to your nearest CSC center and some states have started online portals where you can go and apply / register. like
Madhya Pradesh: https://dbt.mpdage.org/index.htm
Bihar : http://farmech.bih.nic.in/FMNEW/Homenew.aspx
Complete information about offline application for the scheme
For offline application, you should go to the nearest CSC center of your state, there you will find the application form, in which you have to fill all your information and you have to submit the necessary documents to the CSC center.