Prime Minister Skill Development Scheme 2021, How to Apply Online:For the first time Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched a mission called Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)2021. The main objective of this scheme is to provide skill-based training and to help them in getting suitable job opportunities. After this training and certification program, the unemployed youth will get a placement in the different sectors. Moreover, the PMKVY Scheme is also aligned with other schemes from the government, such as Make in India, Digital India, Swacch Bharat, and Smart Cities. The total cost will bear by the government for individual candidate enrolled for the scheme by providing the certificates and incentives to the candidates.
>The interested candidates who wish to register for the scheme can visit the official portal and apply for PMKVY on official website pmkvyofficial.org.
Know the objectives of PMKVY skill development scheme
>What are the objectives of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana:
To train and assist the unemployed youth of India, which helps them to get a suitable job opportunity.
It is also used to nurture the already existing workforce, and to train them with necessary skillset.
To provide the certification and motivating them through providing incentives to the eligible candidates.
Under this scheme, the candidates who attended the certification program will get the monetary reward of Rupees 8000.
Apply online for PMKVY at pmkvyofficial.org
Let us see the online application procedure to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) sponsored by the Government of India. This procedure is for the students who wish to enrol their names for the Skill Development Certification Program of the Government.
- >Visit the Official Portal of PMKVY India.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Quick Links tab on the right-hand side of the page.
- In the Menu, Click on the Skill India Link.
- It redirects the applicant to the following page below.
- On the redirected page, click on the Register as a Candidate Link.
- It takes the online user to the below Registration Form.
PMKVY Online Registration Form 2021
- In the Registration Form, Enter the Basic Details such as Salutation, Full Name, Guardian Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number and Email Address and Education.
- In the location details, enter the Pin Code, State and District.
- Verify all the details and click on the Submit button.
- Please take the printout of the Registration Form for the future reference.
PMKVY Official Website: https://www.pmkvyofficial.org/
>Student Helpline: 8800055555
>SMART Helpline: 18001239626
>NSDC TP Helpline: 1800-123-9626
PMKVY Skill Development Scheme
What are the key elements of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana ?
The key elements of PMKVY scheme are Short term training, Special projects, Recognition of prior learning, Kaushal and Rozgar Mela, Placement Assistance etc.
Does the government launch the PMKVY Scheme is free of cost?
The Skill Development program is entirely free of cost, and the government spends the entire project cost.
How to download the PMKVY Certificate by the student after the completion of the course?
The candidates can apply for the PMKVY certificates directly from the training centre after the completion of course.
What is the current status of the PMKVY Skill Development Scheme?
In this instance, the PMKVY scheme is temporarily suspended due to the Covid 19 Pandemic.