Know Which Mobile Number is Linked to Aadhar Card:If you have changed your mobile number many times or you have more than one number and you do not remember which number is linked to your Aadhaar, then you do not have to worry. Today we will tell you how you can find this out and you can also know whether your number is linked to Aadhaar or not.
- To find the mobile number linked to Aadhaar, first you have to go to the website of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in/.
- After this, you can find My Aadhar and an option of Aadhar Services will appear here.
- Verify an Aadhar Number will be the first option on Aadhar Services
- Click on it and after that a new window will open. Here you have to enter the Aadhaar number of you or someone you want to check and fill the captcha below it.
- After doing so, you have to click on the link to Proceed to Verify. As soon as you click on it, the status of Aadhaar will be visible.
- If no number will be linked to your Aadhaar, then nothing will be written there. This means that there is no number associated with your Aadhaar.
- If a mobile number is connected to your Aadhaar, then the last three digits of the number will appear here. That is, this number is associated with your Aadhaar.
Aadhar card lost and mobile number not registered, yet will get another
How to link Aadhaar with mobile number via OTP
Mobile customers can link their number to Aadhaar and verify it again through OTP. However, only those customers whose mobile numbers are already linked with their Aadhaar will be able to use it. How can you link Aadhaar with your mobile number via OTP
- Call 14546 * from your mobile number.
- Choose whether you are Indian or NRI
- Give 1 consent to revalidate Aadhaar
- Fill your 12-digit Aadhaar number and confirm it by pressing 1
- This generates an OTP that is sent to the registered mobile number
- Consent to your operator to access your name, photo and DOB from UIDAI
- IVR reads the last 4 digits of your mobile number
- If it is correct, enter the received OTP
- Press 1 to complete the process
- Go to the center / store of your mobile network
- Take a photo copy of your Aadhaar card
- Give your mobile number
- The center worker will have to send an OTP to the mobile number to be linked to Aadhaar
- Verify employee OTP for verification
- Now provide your fingerprint to the employee
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from your mobile network
- Reply by writing “Y” to complete the E-KYC process