Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University (IAU) uses Blackboard as its learning management system (LMS). Students can use Blackboard to access course materials, submit assignments, participate in discussions, and communicate with their instructors and classmates. To access IAU Blackboard, students must log in with their Username and password.
What is IAU Blackboard?
The IAU Blackboard is the online service that IAU makes available for students to keep up to date with their varsity work. Students who transfer from other universities will probably have used the Blackboard website before. The IAU Blackboard is a version that has been customized to be suitable for IAU students specifically.
Students will use the IAU Blackboard for many things including receiving messages about courses, study materials, online communications tools, online assessments, and a number of others as well.
How to Access IAU Blackboard Login?
Now let us get started with this guide and check out the methods for logging in and registering online. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to the IAU Blackboard Portal; read the steps given below. But what do you need before accessing your Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University Portal account on the website?
- You must be a student of Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University.
- It is necessary to have an internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, ensure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Recommend Browser Use Safari or Google Chrome.
- Must be First-year students or, Returning Students
If you have already registered at Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University Now, the two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and Blackboard Learn the app. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, PC, phone, or similar device.
To access IAU Blackboard, you must go to the website vle.iau.edu.sa and log in using your IAU Username and Password. This is the information the IT department at Vall gives you. Once logged in, you can access various features such as assessments and graded tests, assignments, and discussion board forums.
The availability of these features may vary depending on the course and the instructor’s preferences. For more information about the assignments and how to submit them, it’s advisable to contact the instructor for further instruction.
Login From Computer
- Navigate to this URL https://vle.iau.edu.sa/ on your web browser.
- After that, click on Login to the system.
- Scroll down and enter your login details Username and Password.
- After Filling in all the details, click on Sign In.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After the login account is online, you can access and manage your IAU Blackboard dashboard; Enroll in courses anytime, access course materials, submit your assignments, and participate in discussions; that’s the beauty of Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University’s online features.
How to Recover IAU Login Password
- Navigate to the IAU Blackboard Official Web page.
- Scroll Down & tap on Forgot Password.
- To reset your password, please enter your Email or Username and tap next.
- Keep following the instructions to recover your IAU login details or password.
Login From Mobile or Tablet With Blackboard Learn App
Now let us start with this guide and check out the online login with the Blackboard Learn App. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to the IAU Blackboard Account; read the steps given below. But what do you need before logging into your IAU Blackboard course account?
To log into your IAU Blackboard account, you will need the following:
- It is necessary to have an internet connection.
- You must be registered at Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University.
- Blackboard Learn App
- A valid Username and Password
If you want to install the Blackboard Learn App and log into your online account, you must follow the instructions below.
Step 1: Download The Blackboard Learn Mobile App.
Step 2: Install This Mobile App.
You run the downloaded application. The login screen is displayed.
Step 3: To Access the IAU Blackboard Account
After installing this app:
- Open the Blackboard Learn app.
- Search the Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University.
- Click on Continue with Web-Login.
- Please enter your login details, Username, and, Password.
- After that, click the sign-in button to access your IAU Blackboard dashboard.
Benefits of IAU Blackboard Learn Mobile App
- View All Course Details
- View updates to your courses and content
- Take assignments and tests
- View grades for courses, assignments, and tests
- Manage course content and assessments
- Mark assignments
- Create discussion board threads and reply to comments
Why Can’t I Access The Blackboard Learn Mobile App?
You may experience problems signing in to your account on the app for a variety of reasons. The most common cause is an incorrect account or login details. You can avoid this by verifying your details before logging in.
- You will not be able to log in during this time, but you will be notified beforehand. Regular software upgrades are carried out.
- If the login page does not appear, ensure your browser’s login account type is configured to the correct one, or update your IP address.
How to Setup the IAU Blackboard Course?
If you want to set up your course, you can follow the way below here:
- After logging into IAU Blackboard, the first page you view is the “Institution Page.”
- Choose “Courses” from the menu on the left side of the screen to access your courses. Click on a course’s name to access it.
- Click the “My Courses” link to access the course.
- Utilize the menu bar on the left side of your screen to start exploring the course material.
- Review the syllabus first, then click on the course content to continue.
Blackboard & Student Support
- Phone Number: 0133333322
- Web page: https://www.iau.edu.sa/en/contact
- Email Support: [email protected]
Connect Blackboard through Social Media Channels
This page contains all the information required by an IAU Blackboard Online Portal account user. You can access your Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University Student Portal online using this login with PC, or Blackboard Learn App details.
Thank you for visiting our blog; For further information, please visit the NewinR page.
Editorial Note: Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University, does not provide this content. This article has been created for Education purposes only. This article is helpful for IAU Blackboard Students.
Check our previously published article on KSU Blackboard.