Meri Fasal My Details Online Registration Form 2020:During Corona crisis the government of my harvest plan my account name is going to be beneficial proven. This time, the government will buy wheat and mustard from farmers through this portal even during the Corona crisis. Keep in mind, online registration of farmers is very important. How to register online on this portal and other important information is explained in detail in this article.
Important points of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal:
- Farmer’s registration, crop registration and farm details will be recorded online.
- A unique effort for the availability of all government facilities and troubleshooting for the farmers at one place.
- To provide information related to crop sowing time and market.
- Information related to agriculture will be made available on time.
- Subsidy for food, seeds, loans and agricultural equipment is available on time
- To help at the right time during natural calamity-calamity.
In this article, you are telling how the farmers of Haryana can get my crop registered on the portal (online registration) and what kind of benefit these portals are for the farmers.
My crop my details Haryana Meri Fasal Meri Byora
Taking forward the digitization vision of Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal to make maximum use of online and information technology, the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare has started the facility to record details of crops on online portal. For this, the department has launched a portal called ‘ Meri crop-me details’ .
Farmers can file details of Kharif crops online through this portal. The VLEs (Village Level Enterprise) of the Common Service Centers located in the villages will be done online for which they will be paid at the rate of Rs. 5 per khevat.
Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora – Portal Benefits
- To get information about the crops being sown and to give the benefit of various government schemes to the eligible farmers, the state government has launched a web portal called State Level Crop E-Informatics.
- The working VLEs will get the details of the crops of all the farmers registered online.
- VLEs will be paid by the State Government directly into their account for this work.
- In addition to VLEs, farmers can register their crops online by opening their own internet through fasal.haryana.gov.in .
- Information coming on this portal will be shared with the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- The information uploaded by the farmers will not be used in any other legal claim.
- Apart from this, the data related to Jamabandi will also be shared by the Patwaris.
- This will make the procurement process of farmers’ crops easier.
- Farmers can give details of Kharif crops online.
What information or documents will be required during online registration. Required Documents / information
- Aadhar Card
- For the information of the land, fill your Junk number with Khasra number by copying copy / copy of Farad.
- Crop Names / Varieties / Sowing Time
- Copy of bank passbook
Haryana my crop-my details portal online application, registration form 2020 | meri fasal mera byora farmer registration @ fasal.haryana.gov.in
Come, now farmers understand the online registration process
- To apply online in Haryana my crop mine details go to the official website fasal.haryana.gov.in
- You can also get information about this by watching the video before registration.
- To register, go to the website and click on “Registration (Click)” link.
- After doing this, the farmer registration form will open
- Fill all the information requested correctly for registration
- After filling all the information correctly, submit the registration form. After registration, keep the registration number and other information.
Fasal HRY Meri Fasal Mera Byora Helpline | How to contact the helpline
- Dial toll free number – 18001802060 (9 am to 7 pm)
- Email – [email protected]
In this way, your meri fasal mera byora portal will be applied online and you will be able to give complete information about your crop and get a reasonable price! Stay connected with our website for information on government schemes
Will this time the government buy wheat and mustard crop from the farmers of Haryana due to the Corona epidemic?
Yes . According to the recent news, Haryana Government has established about 2 thousand mandis for this. Farmers who want to sell their crops have to register online.
My harvest What is my report? How to register Haryana farmers online through this?
In order to make the farmers get the right price for the crop, the Government of Haryana has started a portal named Meri Kusal Mera Detaure Farmers can register online on this portal. After doing this, they will be able to sell their crops in government mandis.
How long are registrations done this time?
Online registration will be done. The farmers are requested to get their registration done at home as per the given information.