Intercaste Marriage Scheme Haryana: Dear friends, as you all know we insert try to give full details of all government schemes run by the government on friends if you want to take advantage of all government programs on our website our website Keep it with you, friends, today we are going to tell you about another government scheme that you should not be deprived of the government scheme. Friends, today is the government scheme which is running from Haryana.
The name of the scheme is ||||||| Inter-caste marriage scheme Yes friends, whoever marries in any other caste will be given an amount of 2.50 lakh rupees from the government, friends, now you are wondering how you can get this amount, what will be the eligibility for it. What papers will be required and how to apply, friends need not panic, read the entire article carefully and take full information about it.
Haryana Intercaste Marriage Award Scheme
The government of Riyana has decided to give an amount of Rs. 2.50 lakhs as incentive to the inter-caste marriages in the state under the Chief Minister’s Social Harmony Inter-caste Marriage Scheme, with immediate effect . Incentive scheme of inter-caste marriage has been launched to eliminate caste discrimination and increase mutual harmony. The amount received under this scheme will be given in the form of a joint fixed deposit (FD) to the couple. This incentive amount can be withdrawn after three years of marriage.
Haryana Intercaste Marriage Benefits
- Rs 2.5 lakh will be given as incentive.
- The objective of the government is to encourage inter-caste marriage to prevent untouchability.
- Let racism end.
Haryana Intercaste Marriage – Important Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Voter card
- Young man’s passport size photo
- Bank copy
Haryana Intercaste Marriage Eligibility
- To take advantage of this scheme, one of the couple should belong to the scheduled caste.
- Must be of a non-scheduled caste.
- He must also be a permanent resident of Haryana.
Haryana intercaste marriage online application
- The applicant for an award given to even have to click on website |
- After clicking on the website, you will see an online application form for inter-caste marriage promotion. Read all this information carefully. Care should be taken while filling the information.
- Any information should not be wrong, if it happens then your form will be considered wrong.
- In a married couple, a bride or groom, one of whom is a upper caste and the other is of scheduled caste, should submit an application to the District Magistrate to take advantage of the scheme.
- Marriage, age, caste and original residence certificates should be attached to the application. Couples are selected after testing the application forms.