Haryana Disabled Pension Scheme 2020:The government of the country often brings schemes for people from every section of society. One such scheme started in the state of Haryana. The name of this scheme is Haryana Disabled Pension Scheme . Through this scheme, a pension will be arranged for the disabled people of the state. Talk to you, the state of Haryana had started this scheme earlier too, but later it was closed due to many flaws. But once again, Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana has been launched for the disabled . 1800 rupees monthly pension to the disabled people of the statewill be given. If you also want to register for yourself or anyone else in this scheme, you can. If you want to register yourself in the scheme, or want to get any kind of information related to the disabled pension scheme, then stay on this article till the end.
What is Haryana Disabled Pension Scheme
The Haryana Disabled Scheme has been started so that the disabled do not have any problem in the state. We all know that people with disabilities are often forced to spread their hands in front of someone to fulfill their small needs, many times they have to lose their lives due to lack of fulfillment. This scheme has been started only to eliminate similar problems of the disabled and to strengthen their economic condition. Through the scheme, assistance will be given to those handicapped people of the state who do not work for 60 percent or more of their body. In the same scheme, it has been made very easy so that no one related to the application has much problem.
The purpose of Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana
The scheme, run by the Haryana government, aims to improve the economic condition of those who are physically handicapped. Through this campaign of the government, more than 18 years of disabled people of the state will be introduced, so that they will be able to live their lives a little easier.
They will not get the benefits of Haryana Disabled Pension Scheme
- The old people of the state who are availing the pension scheme will not be given the benefit of this scheme.
- If a person from the state is disabled, but he comes from a rich family, or has a car or vehicle of his own, he will not be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Those people who are on a government job but are crippled, they will also not benefit from this scheme.
- The women of the state who are widowed as well as disabled, will be given the benefit of either widow scheme. Or you will get the benefit of this scheme.
Eligibility and conditions of Viklang pension Yojana
- It is compulsory for a person to be over 18 years of age to avail a disabled pension scheme.
- Disabled person must have been living in Haryana for at least 3 years.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have a medical certificate of disability.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given only to those people who have 60 percent or more of their body disability.
- The mentally afflicted people will also be given benefits of this scheme.
- People of the state whose vision is completely impaired, or are blind since birth can also avail this scheme.
- Such people who get leprosy will also be eligible for the benefit of this scheme.
- Polly patients or those who have been bedridden in an accident will also be eligible for the scheme.
Documents for Haryana Disabled Pension Scheme
- A person applying to avail the scheme should have a permanent resident certificate of the state
- Applicant must have Aadhaar card
- Voter ID Card
- It is also mandatory to have a medical certificate of disability.
- Age certificate
Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana Registration Form Download
- If you want to take advantage of this scheme then you must first prepare all the documents sought for this scheme.
- After this you have to go to the official site associated with this scheme to download the form. Here you will get the form attached to the scheme. Now download it and keep it out of print
- Fill all the information asked in the form correctly and attach a copy of all the documents sought.
- After this, you submit this form to the respective offices.
- After this you will be told whether you are in the beneficiary list of the scheme or not.
Post-Question related to Disabled Pension Scheme
Which state is running the disabled pension scheme?
This scheme is run by the state of Haryana.
How much pension will be given in Haryana Disabled Scheme?
The person applying in the scheme will be given a maximum pension of Rs 1800 only.
Can every citizen of the country be able to apply for disabled pension scheme?
No, only people of Haryana state will be able to apply to this scheme.
Will anyone who is on a government job be able to take advantage of the scheme?
No, the person doing government job will not get the benefit of this scheme.