CBSE Single Girl Child Merit Scholarship Scheme Apply Online:Under this scheme, only single girl child of the parents has been made eligible by the state government . To become a beneficiary under this scholarship scheme, one has to visit the official website.
The objective of this merit scholarship scheme is to provide financial assistance to single meritorious girl students who have passed 10th standard in continuing education of 11th and 12th.
The main objective of the scheme is to promote the education of girls so that girls can stand on their feet and make the name of their country bright, for this the government has launched the CBSC Merit Scholarship Scheme.
CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme 2018-19
Dear children, now you must be thinking what kind of merit scholarship scheme will we participate in? What will be the eligibility? How to apply? Read this article of ours carefully. We will give you complete information in this.
CBSE merit scholarship scheme benefits
- In this scholarship scheme, CBSE has secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grade in class 10 examination and wants to continue further education in school 11th and 12th.
- Under the scheme, whose tuition fees do not exceed Rs 1,500 / – per month during the academic year. Such students will be considered. In the next two years, the total increase in tuition fees in such a school will not be more than 10%, which will be levied on tuition fees.
- Scholarships will only be awarded to Indian citizens.
- The student should continue school in classes 11 and XII.
- Scholarship while availing scholarship under this scheme can enjoy other concession given by the school in which it is studying other organization.
CBSE merit scholarship scheme eligibility
- The student must pass the tenth grade examination from CBSE and secure 6.2 CGPA or more.
- Study in class XI and XII from CBSE affiliated schools.
- The student (girl) should be the only child of her parents.
- Original affidavit duly accepted by the First Class Judicial Magistrate / SDM / Executive Magistrate / Notary as per the prescribed format available on the Board’s website.
- The application form should be verified by the principal of the school, where the student is studying in class XI after passing class X from the board examination.
- Tuition fees not to exceed Rs 1500 per month.
CBSE merit scholarship document
- Certified copy of class 10th marks sheet.
- The application form must be verified from the principal with a signature.
- It is mandatory to have a bank account.
- A canceled check of the account holder for which the money is to be deposited.
- Educational Qualification – To apply for the CBSE One Girl Scholarship Notification, candidates must hold a Matriculation Certificate and a mark sheet with a total of 60% from the nominated board.
- The scholarship rate will be Rs 500 per month from this scheme.
- The CBSE One Girl Scholarship Scheme will be paid for a period of 2 years.
Official Website – cbse.nic.in
Inquiry – Tel. 011-22509256, 22509257, 22509258, 22509259
CBSE Helpline Number – 1800-11-8002
Online application in CBSE merit scholarship scheme
- The applicant has to click on the website given here.
- Now you will see the CBSE Merit Scholarship Application Form there.
- Submit form
- Note the registration number shown on the page.
- It will also be used when uploading documents and for all other future communications.
- Print the undertaking given in the guideline, fill it.
- Paste the photo and verify it with the school.
- Scan the above two documents.
- Go to the “Upload Document” option.
- Upload both documents.
- Send the confirmation page duly filled and signed to “Scholarship Unit”, CBSE, Education Center, 2 Community Centers, Delhi-110092.
- In case of any query, you can write to [email protected]