Bihar Public Grievance Redressal:If you live in any district and village in the state of Bihar and you are getting any benefit, loss and trouble in relation to any scheme, program etc. run by the government, then you Bihar Grievance Portal (Bihar Lok Shikayat Portal) But you can file your complaint / complaint online.
On this portal, you can lodge your complaint about any government department of Bihar state and its schemes. The complaints made on this portal have been resolved within 60 working days, in which as soon as you file a complaint online, your complaint is immediately sent to that department, then the government officials take immediate action on that complaint. , You are also contacted.
Bihar Public Grievance Redressal | How to file Complaint online on the portal. Lok Shikayat Niwaran Bihar
Let’s now aware of how state government Public online complaint through the complaint portal Enter |
If you want to file a complaint about any of the schemes being run by the Bihar state government or any problem related to it, then first of all you have to follow the following steps –
- If you want to lodge your complaint online, then first you should get Bihar Public Grievance Portal
- As soon as you go to the official website, first you have to register.
- To register, you will need your mobile number and email ID.
- Login after registering, then you can file your complaint, for which a link has been given to the home page, on which you click, a form will open.
- Fill all the information asked in that form carefully.
- Submit after filling the form, your complaint has been filed online.
- Make sure to note the complaint number.
How to check the status of complaint lodged in Bihar Public Grievance Portal. Bihar Lok Shikayat (Complaint) Status Check Online
If you have lodged any complaint related to any scheme online and you will have to follow the following steps to know its status
- All you need to do is visit the official website http://lokshikayat.bihar.gov.in.
- Go to the “Know Complaint / Appeal / Review Status” section
- Check the status by entering the Complaint Number.
Bihar Lok Shikayat Portal Helpline, Toll Free Number, Email ID
Toll free number – If your complaint is not resolved online or you want to get any more information, then you can also get information by calling the toll free number directly. The toll free number is 18003456284, if you wish, you can also file your complaint on the toll free number.
Email ID – If you want, you can also send your problem through email, for which the Bihar government has issued an official email ID. You can send mail to [email protected]