Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana: In many states of the country, girls are still seen as a burden, due to which cases of feticide are also coming up. To end such problems, the state of Bihar has launched a new scheme . The name of this scheme is Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana . Through this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the family of girls from birth to graduation. Through Mukhya Mantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana (MKSY) , the government will provide financial assistance of Rs 51,100 to the girls belonging to poor and poor families of the state. Today, in our article, you will get the Bihar Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha YojanaWill provide all the information related to If you also want to register in this scheme, fill the application form or want to know its eligibility benefits, then stay on this article till the end.
Through Bihar Kanya Suraksha Yojana , the government is trying to improve the conservative society, which mourns having a daughter and underestimates them in every respect. The government will give money to those poor families who have a daughter through this scheme. In this, incentives will be given by the government on the completion of graduation from the birth of a girl child.
Bihar Kanya Suraksha Yojana (BKSY)
We all know that in many states of the country, a section still exists against corruption, child marriage, and education of girls. This section celebrates only the misery even after the girl is born and neither lets the girls study nor allows them to move forward. The state of Bihar has therefore started the Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana. So that feticide can be prevented and education of girls can be promoted in the state.
Important things related to Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana Bihar
In MKSY, the government will charge the girl child of the government state at the time of birth Rs 2000 to parents account. 1 thousand rupees will be given when the girl is one year old and the Aadhaar card is made. When the girl turns 2, she will be given 2 thousand rupees. 10000-10000 rupees will be given as incentive to the girl if she passes 10th and 12th. On getting the same graduate, the girl will be given an amount of up to 25 thousand rupees.
Mukhya Mantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana
- The government will give Rs 51,100 to the beneficiary of Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana .
- The money will be distributed at different times for the daughter’s child not to be married and to be taught graduation.
- 1.60 crore girls of Bihar will benefit from this scheme.
- With this, women in the country will also be able to read and write more.
- If poor families get money only after the birth of girls, then cases of feticide will be reduced.
- Women will also be able to advance in all fields.
- Because of money, conservative thinking can be changed on the right.
- Child marriage will be banned completely.
- Feticide will be banned.
- There will be an increase in the number of educated people in the country.
Eligibility and documents for application under Bihar Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana
- If the girl is born, the applying family will have to provide a certificate issued by the hospital stating that your daughter is born here.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given only to girls from Bihar.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given only to girls belonging to the poor class.
- If the daughter of the applicant has become older in this scheme, then her Aadhar card will be required.
- The family applying for the scheme should not be on any government job.
- Even families paying taxes to the government will not be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- It is mandatory for the person applying to have Aadhaar card and complete bank information.
- The applicant must have a mobile number.
- Girls of any age can apply in the scheme.
- Complete bank account information
Mukhya Mantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana Bihar, [Apply] Online Registration Form 2020
To apply in this scheme, you have to go to the nearest Anganwadi center, here you have to take the application form. Now fill this application form and attach it with the necessary documents. In this way you will be registered in the scheme. When all the information is found correct, you will start getting benefits of the plan.
If you want to get any other information related to the scheme, then for this you have to go to the official site of MKSY (http://www.wdcbihar.org.in/MKSYDetails.aspx).
Questions related to MKSY
Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana is run by which state?
This scheme is being run by the state of Bihar.
How much amount will be given to the beneficiaries through this scheme?
Through this scheme, a total of 51,100 rupees will be given to the eligible girl and her family members.
Will the entire amount in the scheme be given together?
No, the girl applying to this scheme or her family members will be given this amount in installments from the time of birth till the girl’s graduation.
Can any girl take advantage of Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana?
No, the benefit of this scheme will be given only to families falling below the poverty line.