Bank of Baroda Net Banking: Bank of Baroda is the second major bank in the country. Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. , Its headquarters is in Vadodara, it has a corporate office in the Mumbai. Bank of Baroda provides an internet banking facility called ‘Baroda Connect’ to its customers. This 24 x 7 unique online service can be adapted for use by both corporate and retail customers. It is a 24-hour global banking service that makes banking a convenient and hassle-free experience.
About Bank of Baroda
|Owner||Government of India|
|Headquarters||Vadodara, Gujarat , India|
|Customer service||1800 258 44 55|
1800 102 44 55
|Founded||20 July 1908, Vadodara|
|Canara Bank website||https://www.bankofbaroda.in/|
|Services Offered||Fund Transfer, Balance Check, Book online tickets, Making Payments etc.|
|Registration Methods||Visit Bank Branch/ATM or register online through Net Banking Portal|
How to open Bank of Baroda Savings Account ?
To open a savings account with Bank of Baroda, you have to visit your nearest branch. Customers have to follow certain rules. Just like one should be a citizen of India. The age of the customer must be 18 years and above. In the case of minors, the minor’s parents or legal guardian can open an account on their behalf. The applicant must have a valid identity and address proof that is valid by the government.
To open a new savings account, submit a personal statement and choose the branch you want to work with.
There is a facility for uploading scanned copies of required documents.
You must validate your mobile number and email.
Visit the branch with all original documents.
Deposit a minimum balance of Rs. 500.
- Log into the bank’s “online savings account opening portal”
- Fill out the BOB Savings Account opening form
- After the duly filled in form is submitted, the bank processes the request of opening a new savings account
- On successful verification/approval of details, the new account will be opened in the Branch
- After that, your account will be opened and you will be provided with a welcome kit containing bank details, passbook etc.
Documents required to open an account with Bank of Baroda
In Bank of Baroda Savings Account, customers have to submit the following documents along with the form to open an account.
- Proof of Identity –PAN card, Passport, Driving license, Voter’s ID card, Adhar card, etc.
- Proof of address – Passport, Driving license, Voter’s ID card, electric bill, water bill, etc
- Form 16 (only if PAN card is not available)
- Two latest passport size photographs
How many types of savings accounts are there in Bank of Baroda?
The following types of savings account exist by Bank of Baroda.
- Super Savings Account: The scheme is available in urban and metro centers. High-value resident customers can take advantage of the plan. These account holders bring many benefits such as free outstation check collection, reverse and auto reverse sweep facility and a free issue of demand draft.
- Baroda Pensioners Savings Bank Account: Under this scheme a minimum of Rs. Account can be opened with 5. Baroda internet banking facility, accidental death insurance cover of Rs 1 lakh, instant credit of outstation check and free debit card are provided to the account holders. Free unlimited check book facility is available and all pensioners are eligible to apply under this scheme offered by Bank of Baroda.
- Baroda Mahila Shakti Saving Account: This scheme is offered to women who have savings account in Bank of Baroda. If you are taking advantage of this scheme then you will be able to enjoy high interest rate with flexi-fixed deposit facility. Under this scheme, there are attractive offers on beauty, lifestyle, groceries, etc. You can avail personal accident insurance including discounted interest rate on two-wheeler and educational loans.
- Baroda Senior Citizen Privilege Saving Account: In the context of this plan, you should be over 60 years of age and you must be a resident of India. Then you can avail this scheme offered by Bank of Baroda. And you will also be given 1 year free Visa Platinum Debit Card. There will be a withdrawal limit of up to 1 lakh rupees. And there is a purchase limit on POS (on sale) of up to Rs 2 lakh. If you get the benefit of reverse mortgage loan from Bank of Baroda, then you are also given a 50% discount on your processing fee. And you can do unlimited transactions from any ATM of Off Baroda.
- Baroda Salary Privilege: You can avail this loan if your net monthly salary is Rs.2 lakh and above. Under this scheme, you are offered an Accidental Death Insurance Cover along with 100% waiver on the processing fee if you avail a housing loan, auto loan, education loan, mortgage loan, or a personal loan from Bank of Baroda. You are also eligible to receive a lifetime free Baroda Premier Credit Card with 5x reward points on availing this saving account scheme from Bank of Baroda. Baroda.
- Baroda Salary Premium: You can avail this scheme if your net monthly salary is Rs.1 lakh and above but less than Rs.2 lakh. Under this scheme, you are offered an Accidental Death Insurance Cover along with 75% waiver on the processing fee if you avail a housing loan, auto loan, education loan, mortgage loan, or a personal loan from Bank of Baroda. You are also offered a lifetime free Baroda Premier Credit Card with 5x reward points on availing this scheme from Bank of Baroda.
- Baroda Salary Super: You can avail this scheme if your net monthly salary is Rs.50,000 and above but less than Rs.1 lakh. You are eligible to receive 50% waiver on the processing fee if you avail a housing loan, auto loan, education loan, mortgage loan, or a personal loan from Bank of Baroda including an Accidental Death Insurance Cover. You are also eligible to receive a discount of 10% on your locker rentals under this scheme.
- Baroda Salary Classic: This scheme is suitable for you if you are working at an entry level or a trainee in a company and your monthly salary is Rs.10,000 and less than Rs.50,000. Under this scheme you are eligible to receive an accidental death insurance cover along with 25% on the processing charge for housing loan, auto loan, education loan, mortgage loan, or a personal loan from Bank of Baroda
- Baroda Advantage Savings Account: This is a zero-balance savings account for both salaried and self-employed individual. The customer can enjoy various features of this savings account and will also receive a debit card, cheque book, and a passbook. The lender pays all the interest on all the savings account, and I calculated daily. The interest is then transferred to your account on a quarterly basis.
- Baroda Champ Account: This savings account scheme can be availed by students between the age 0 year and 18 years. A low quarterly average balance of Rs.1,000 has to be maintained and the account can be used to pay the school fee and no charges are levied by the lender. The demand draft and NEFT/IMPS facility are free per month for the payment of school fee of up to Rs.1 lakh. There is no issuance charge levied on the issuing of debit cards, though renewal charges will be applicable. Students can avail the internet and mobile banking facility after the age of 15 years.
- Baroda Government Bodies SB Account: This savings account can be availed by self-help groups mainly by to variants – General Self-Help Group, and Self-Help Group for Women Empowerment. A minimum balance of Rs.1,000 must be maintained in order to avail the benefits of this savings account scheme.
- Baroda SB Self-Help Group: This savings account can be availed by self-help groups mainly by to variants – General Self-Help Group, and Self-Help Group for Women Empowerment. A minimum balance of Rs.1,000 must be maintained in order to avail the benefits of this savings account scheme.
- Baroda Platinum Savings Account: Under this account, no charges are levied in case cash is deposited at the base branch. You can withdraw cash of up to Rs.1 lakh in a day at an ATM. The purchase limit for a day is Rs.2 lakh. SMS and email alerts are given at no additional cost. You can transfer money via IMPS/NEFT/RTGS at no additional cost.
- Salary and Pension Solutions for Indian Military Personnel: Depending on the officer’s rank, a Silver, Gold, Diamond, or Platinum account may be provided. In case you opt for a home loan, the processing fee will be waived. Overdraft facility and Personal Accident Insurance (free of cost) will be provided.
How to register for Bank of Baroda Net Banking?
To register with Bank of Baroda Net Banking, you must have the following documents. Mobile number registered with passbook, debit card and bank account.
Step 1: First of all you have to go to the official website: https://www.bobibanking.com/.
Step 2: Click “Retail User” to activate net banking for savings account.
Step 3: Enter the details for verification such as card type, card number, Expiration date, ATM PIN, and click “Verify” after verification.
Step 4: Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number and click on “Next”.
Step 5: Enter details such as name, address and registered mobile number.
Step 6: Under the Type of Facility option customer can choose for “view rights only” if he/she just wants to view the account details and not carry out fund transfer.
Step 7: Customers can choose for “Both view & Txn Rights” if he/she wants to transfer funds as well as view account details.
Step 8: When a customer opts for “Both view & Txn Rights” he/she needs to set the user ID, Sign-up password and Transaction password and click on “next” to complete the step
Step 9: Now you will see a confirmation text with user ID.
Step 10: Now you click on the “Close Window” option and go to the official website of Bank of Baroda and click on the “Retail User” option again.
Step 11: Login using the user the password set earlier.
How to log in Bank of Baroda Net Banking?
Step 1: Visit the official website https://www.bobibanking.com/.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Retail User’ option on the homepage.
Step 3: A pop-up window appears as shown in the image below where you are prompted to enter the user ID.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Enter’ button to get redirected to the next screen where you have to enter the sign-in password. Step 5: Now, click on the ‘Submit’ button to log in to your account.
Features and benefits of BarodaConnect
- Upon logging in, you can manage all your BOB accounts in a single window. You can access the details of your fixed deposit accounts, loan accounts, and savings bank accounts on a single dashboard.
- View account summary and transaction history of your BOB accounts.
- Generate account statements online.
- Transfer funds to accounts within the bank and other banks online via NEFT and RTGS.
- Pay direct and indirect taxes online through the internet banking facility.
- Make bulk payments, pay education fees, and book online tickets.
- Open online fixed deposit and recurring deposit accounts.
- Stop payment of a cheque online.
- Request for a cheque book without having to visit the bank branch.
Important links of canara bank
>Customer service 1800 258 44 55,1800 102 44 55